RE: your mail

Sender: "John Cunha" <John.Cunha@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Thanks Scott...

Is this is the code I need to change?

0107.00
0108.00  ** get a list of up to 50 files in the pub/FreeBSD/tools dir

0109.00  ** (we intend to download all the of these files)

0110.00
0111.00 c                   if        ftp_chdir(fd: 'pub/FreeBSD/tools')
< 0
0112.00 c                   callp     CompMsg(ftp_error)

0113.00 c                   callp     ftp_quit(fd)

0114.00 c                   eval      *inlr = *on

0115.00 c                   return

0116.00 c                   endif

0117.00

If so how can I change it to go to a specific one such as:
\\Ca-xxxxxx\xxxInterface\Outbound\xxx to Text File

Thanks for the help!
John Cunha