RE: New user.

Sender: Scott Klement <klemscot@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Tim,

Right now, here are the bugs that I know of in FTPAPI:

    -- Running multiple transfers at the same time will cause problems
       because not all session attributes are kept independent.  (This
       will be fixed in the next release.)

    -- Some procedures return a 16P 0 instead of a 10I 0.  However, this
       really doesn't break anything -- it's just not what I intended.
       This'll also be fixed in the next release.

    -- The code for the ACCT FTP sub-command is not well tested, since I
       do not have access to a server that requires ACCT to be sent.

    -- There is no way to abort a file transfer after it has been
       started unless you're using one of the "raw" (call-back oriented)
       FTPAPI calls.

Thanks for the compliments.