RE: http_url_post speed concerns

Sender: "Bartell, Aaron L. (TC)" <ALBartell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

It is an interface over the "XML Interface for RPG" which was originally
developed on the AlphaWorks site.  The "XML Interface for RPG" is an
interface over the Xerces C++ parser now distributed by the Apache Software
Foundation (IBM originally wrote it).

If you are looking for the zip file of the "XML Interface for RPG" that
contained the needed service programs and prototypes, they have recently
been taken off of the AlphaWorks site because the project has been added to
the XML toolkit ($250).  I am emailing some people at IBM trying to see if I
can host the zip file on sourceforge.net

If you have any more questions specifically related to the RPG XML Parser,
you can ask them on the sourceforge.net forum that is specifically related
to the rpg-xml-parser project.
http://sourceforge.net/forum/forum.php?forum_id=270973  That way we can keep
the subject matter on this list related to the HTTP and FTP API's.

Hope to hear from you more in the future,
Aaron Bartell