RE: http_url_post speed concerns

Sender: "Bartell, Aaron L. (TC)" <ALBartell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Good explanation on the POST steps.  I had no idea that a receive was done
before the actual POST data was sent, interesting.

<Snip>I'd like to help with that project.  I've upgraded my system to V5R2,
and
one of the reasons was that I wanted to try out your XML stuff.
Unfortunately, I'm working on too many things already, so it may take me
a while to get to it.
</Snip>

Sweet!  I would love to have your help or anyone else that is on this list
for that matter!  Currently I am compiling to V5R1, but hopefully will be
upgrading to V5R2 in the next couple months.  BTW, for anybody that doesn't
know about the RPG XML Parser, it can be found at
http://sourceforge.net/projects/rpg-xml-parser/.  A new version is coming
out soon.

Thanks to all that have responded to my questions,
Aaron Bartell