RE: Newbie

Sender: Scott Klement <sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

The list is for both the HTTPAPI and FTPAPI projects.   I originally
created it for the FTPAPI project, but since it didn't get much traffic,
and since the two projects are similar in many ways, I decided to use this
list for both.

There is no web page / discussion group that contains things like
outstanding bugs or a to-do or anything like that, yet.

What?  Bugs in my code? :)

One of the biggest things thats missing from both projects is
documentation.  Something to help the new user get started, and then to
learn the more advanced features once he's comfortable with the basics.

HTTPAPI could use more advanced capabilities in the realm of
character/code page translation.  Something akin to what FTPAPI already
has.

Support for EDIINT-AS2 was another thing that I wanted to add to HTTPAPI,
but that does look complicated.

I'm sure there are lots of other ideas from others out there for
improvements.  I'd love to have some new features contributed back to the
project, and to hear from people who are using it, what they like about
it, etc.

Thanks