Re: Receiver value too small to hold resul

Sender: Scott Klement <klemscot@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hmmm...  please update to the current version of FTPAPI and see if you
have the same problem.

I can't think of any reason why the ToASCII() routine would ever have that
error.  It *seems* to mean that you're sending a buffer larger than 2
gigabytes to be translated to ASCII -- but FTPAPI doesn't use buffers
larger than 32k (which is a far cry from 2gb!)

If you have that same problem with the current version, please do a STRDBG
before running the program.   Then, the debugger should show the exact
line of source that the error occurs on.

If you can tell me which line of code, and which variable is overflowing,
I'll have much more information which I can use to help you.