Betr.: Re: Initialisation HTTPS

Sender: e.klaasse@xxxxxxxx

Scott,

Thanks again for your suggestion. I have changed the autorisation of the
certificates and the program runs without any problems now. The user
QTMHHTP1 is the CGI-user and I revoked it's QSECOFR autorisation.

Beside the the fact that we use your programs within our commercial
application, we have learned a lot of your style and the way you handle the
system API's. So we are really very gratefull. Our XML-interface with the
payment service works perfect now.

If I can ever help you with something, please let me know.

Best regards,

Eric Klaasse