Re: Initialisation HTTPS

Sender: Scott Klement <klemscot@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

I'm not familiar with running CGI on the iSeries, I do that stuff on
FreeBSD servers only.   Maybe there's someone out there who is more
familiar with how cgi-bin stuff works on an iSeries?

Are you sure that your program is running as user QTMHHTTP?

Does QTMHHTTP (or whichever user is running it) have access to the various
files in the IFS?   The SSL files are stored here:

/QIBM/UserData/ICSS/

Specifically, I've had problems with users not having access to these
files.
/QIBM/UserData/ICSS/Cert/Server/DEFAULT.KDB
/QIBM/UserData/ICSS/Cert/Server/DEFAULT.RDB

They at least need read access in order to do SSL.   I've got mine set to
*PUBLIC     *RX
QSYS        *RWX

If this doesn't help, I'm out of ideas.  Ask someone who is familiar with
CGI-BIN on the iSeries.