Betr.: Re: Problem with SSl-post

(See attached file: test.txt)(See attached file: Bibit_Order.txt)

Hello Scott,

It does not take very long before the message appears, less than 8 seconds.
If I shorten the message the program runs good, but does not take less
time.

I included the xml-file and the rpg-source. Maybe you can try to reproduce
the error.

Thanks in advance,

Eric

                      Scott Klement            Aan:      ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                      <klemscot@xxxxxxx        cc:
                      s.com>            Onderwerp:       Re: Problem with SSl-post
                      Verzonden door:
                      owner-ftpapi@xxxx
                      e.ods.net

                      03-03-2003 18:46
                      Antwoord a.u.b.
                      aan ftpapi

Sender: Scott Klement <klemscot@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Is this taking a long time to happen?   This error should only happen if
no more data can be added to the send buffer after the timeout period,
or if the web server disconnects you.

I'll see if I can reproduce it locally.