Problem with SSl-post

Sender: e.klaasse@xxxxxxxx

I am trying to post a xml-file to a jsp-object ('/paymentService.jsp').
Therefore i copied example8 and made it SSL-capable.

The XML-file is copied to the userspace and has a length of 10276 bytes.
When I test the program the message 'ssl-snddoc: write : connection was
shut down' appears. When i change the length of the data from 10276 to 1024
(during debug) the program runs great . The maximum length of the data is
7900. Above that the program stops with the message.

Does anybody have a suggestion what could be the problem?

Eric Klaasse