RE: Success HttpApi on V4R3

Sender: "Art Tostaine, Jr." <artjr@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Scott:

Thanks for the ideas.  I will probably try to hijack the API's.

The Post is supposed to call a "program" called Populate on their system, and I am supposed to invoke method "varPayload"

They want me to send this URL:

http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/Integration/Integration.asmx/Populate

and I have this in my STMF:

"varPayload=<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<RouteRequest xmlns="http://206.188.52.206/Integration/RoutePopulateRequest.xsd";>
 <Partner>
  <CustomerID>Gilbert</CustomerID>
  <CustomerUID>Art</CustomerUID>