RE: Try to get HttpApi to work on V4R3

Sender: "Art Tostaine, Jr." <artjr@xxxxxxxxxxx>

I was going to start trying to test this on my V4R5 machine.  How do I modify example 4 so that I can loop and send chunks of data?

It looks like I'm supposed to fill Data and then use Http_Url_Post, but that uses the Http: address everytime.  I think what I want
to do is use one Http_Url_Post, and then some other API to continue looping my file and sending all of the records.

Is that right?

Art Tostaine, Jr.
CCA, Inc.
Jackson, NJ 08527