RE: ACCT support

Hi Scott

To use your quote  (I feel so foolish, now) - :-)

The first test I tried, shown below, I stopped it after the 530 Logon not
accepted: Invalid Userid or password response.

When I try a complete file transfer I have no problems, so please hold fire
for now & I'll let you know if anything else crops up.

Ta - Andy

No problem Scott ....

Managed to upload the save file, but the server is still rejecting the logon
attempt.

The joblog looks like this:

220 1100JD1100 Service ready for new user.
> USER afbpbftp
331 User name okay, need password.
> PASS **********
332 Need account for login.
530 Logon not accepted: Invalid Userid or password.

I've tried it a couple of time to ensure I had a valid user ID/password, but
still no joy.

I'm afraid I won't be able to try anything else until Monday.  The next time
I'm at the client's site (any mail for me please send to
Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or the list where I will reply quicker).

Many thanks for all your assistance.

Regards

Andy