RE: uploading source files with ftpapi

Sender: Scott Klement <klemscot@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

It sounds like it's losing the source type.   You can change it
with CHGPFM FILE(xxx) MBR(xxx) SRCTYPE(RPGLE), or from the F13 screen
in SEU.

It looks like when you replace an existing member with IBM's FTP client,
it retains all of the old member's source type.   With FTPAPI, it starts
a new member from scratch, and you lose the source type in much the same
way as IBM's FTP client does when you use it to create a new member.

Maybe that should be changed to save the source type...