RE: Variable usage and log issue.

Sender: Buck Calabro <Buck.Calabro@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Justin Kiteley wrote:

>I fixed the problem, and am working on an
>additional DiagMsgDB routine to
>write log comments out to a database file.

I can't presume to speak for Scott, but since you, he and I are the only
posters in a while, I think I'm safe in asking you to post the code to the
list so that we can all see it.

How do you intend to implement DiagMsgDB?  Will you simply call that instead
of DiagMsg?  Will you hard code the file name there or use parameters?

Buck