Variable usage and log issue.

Sender: "Justin Kiteley" <justin@xxxxxxxxxx>

Hi,

  My first question has to do with variable usage when calling the various
API's.  I've looked into FTPAPI_H to find out the types and sizes of the
variable being used and have matched them but cannot get anything to work
when passing variables into a program like TESTPUT and then trying to do a
connect and a put, using passed in values for the API parms.  For example:

eval      sess = ftp_conn(Host: User: Pass)  This one is not so important, i
can live with it if it has to be
hardcoded, ack.  Right now it does not work.

if        ftp_put(sess:Datafile.file)<0    This one cannot be hardcoded.  As
long as my current library has the file
in it this API should work right?  It's not working right now.

Am I missing some brackets or something?  Any input would be appreciated.

My second question regards the joblog created during the FTP calls.  Is
there any way to commit this log to a file instead of the joblog when using
the API calls?  Thanks for the help!

Justin Kiteley
Application Solutions Inc.
905-513-9366 ext. 25